In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they are striving for.
Treatment specialization includes:
Adolescent Years (transitions in to or out of)
- Aggression Replacement Training (ART) Groups
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills for Teens Groups
- Integrative Treatment of Complex Trauma for Adolescents (ITCT-A)
- Teen Boys Body-Image Improvement
Surviving Sexual or Physical Abuse and other Trauma
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Informed Treatment for adults and teens
Addiction, Substance Abuse & Recovery
- Maintaining Recovery Group for Young Adults
- Panic Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder (1 and 2)
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Self Injurious Behavior
- Conflict Resolution
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. I utilize techniques from Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Strategic Family Therapy.
I am excited to announce that I have also added Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) form of therapy to my practice. Please contact me to discuss this form of treatment and how it may benefit you or your family member.