**Changes as of July 1, 2019**
$300 for Initial Consultation (60+ minutes)
$250 per 60-minute session
$200 per 45-minute session
$60 per 15 minutes for report writing
$50-$75 for 60-minute group session
$30 for Urine Drug Testing (Onsite)
I am predominately considered "Out of Network" with most major insurance plans, however, I continue an "In Network" Status with Qualcare Health Plan to provide exceptional services to local hospitals, police organizations, and other non-profit organizations.
Most insurance plans will reimburse you up to 80% of the session rate. The insurance sometimes determines a customary rate, not necessarily my rate, and will reimburse you based on their rate. My billing company can help you with this or I can provide you with a fully functioning receipt for you to submit to your insurance company.
Clients may not realize that they may pay the same amount and in some cases less by utilizing their out-of-network benefits compared to using their in-network benefits.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have "out-of-network" benefits as part of my plan?
- Do I need authorization to obtain out-of-network services?
- Does my plan cover only individual counseling or will it cover family counseling?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, Venmo, PayPal, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.